So this is middle age. Time to get shit done.
4. Build 100ofakind.com into a viable enterprise that makes great art affordable for anyone.
3. Get organized
• Backup our family photos and create albums.
• Build toy shelves and a stage in the playroom.
• Turn half of the garage into my studio.
2. Take care of myself.
• Get more sleep. (Either convince my daughters to sleep through the night or go to bed earlier.)
• Eat well. (Avoid drive-thrus and those little powdered doughnuts.)
• Do yoga. (No, seriously.)
1. Be present for my girls.
• Play hard with my daughters. The TV should be a treat or the last resort.
• Be a patient and active listener with my wife. Give her the attention and affection she deserves every day.